Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Boob Juice to Go!

So, I think in a previous post I talked about why I would not be pumping while commuting, yes? Well, so much for that! Necessity is the mother of invention - and motherhood is the mother of necessity. So I found myself unable to complete my fourth round with Bessie until it was time to go home, so yup! I pumped whilst commuting. Now, before anyone freaks out and calls CHP on me, I did all the set up while still parked safely in the parking lot (after moving the car to face a bush instead of the sidewalk), and I did the take-down at home in my garage (furtively glancing left and right for neighbors). So while driving, all I had to do was reach over and turn off the pump after enough time had passed, and be careful with my elbows. And I covered myself with my fleece jacket, so I wasn't even exposed while driving. So not nearly as racy or wild as it sounds! But still, a notch in my belt and more cred behind my "have boobs, will travel!" motto. Which I just adopted. Like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment