Thursday, February 2, 2012

Supply Break Through?

AHA! No, not the band. I have struck upon pure inspiration! I have been pumping for most of an HOUR this morning (I'm crazy, it's true) in the midst of my ongoing battle to keep up with Ms. Jackie's developmental-leap-inspired appetite increase, and trying to massage a second letdown out of the girls. I remembered what my acupuncturist said - that things that bring bloodflow to the chest will help with production. So I nuked my "booby tubes" (just specially shaped hot pads) and wrapped them (awkwardly) around the ladies outside my modified jog bra hands free pumping device. VOILA! Another let down. I'm so excited to see if this works consistently. Maybe I could pump less crazy lengths of time at 5 am! But I'm still totally drinking that fancy root beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment