Monday, May 6, 2013

Tweet Tweet! And a quick whine.

Hello dear readers!

I have started tweeting! It's fun. I don't entirely get it yet. But if you are so inclined, check out @suzisboobjuice.


Also, a quick complaint. I have, probably, torn the meniscus in my knee. I'm not entirely sure what that is, but despite excellent improvement via physical therapy, it's looking more and more like I might end up with surgery. I figure it can't be worse than a c-section so I'm not really worried about the procedure. But I don't want to deal with some surgeon's idea of what is a reasonable impingement on my nursing relationship with Jackie. So I'm basically off kickboxing until Jackie weans. Unless I decide otherwise. Meanwhile we'll keep at the physical therapy until it isn't helping anymore and hope that maybe it's not really a torn meniscus after all... But really, can you just see the conversation with me and the surgeon?

"No narcotics, no general anesthesia, and no industrial-strength antibiotics."
"Uh, no surgery."
"Okay, see you next year."

Not worth the copay.

Sigh.

Anyway this is my chance to work on my biking again!

Much love,
Suzi

No comments:

Post a Comment